Sunday, July 1, 2012

feeling the love...

Today in Sacrament meeting I noticed that a friend of mine was struggling a little with her three small children all by herself (her husband works in North Dakota). I was about to send Erin over to help her when the family in front of her took the oldest and another family took the youngest.  I was touched by their love.  I remember struggling with three small children by myself and remember well the times that people reached out to help me with them. 

In addition to that, today is my birthday and I have been overwhelmed by the facebook greetings and the number of people at church who wished me a happy birthday....yep, definitely feeling the love today!

2 comments:

M&B...Brubaker said...

Awww how sweet! I hope it was a great day you deserve it :)

FiveFrys said...

I was so touched too, this is a wonderful ward. Thank you for keeping an eye on me!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!