Tuesday, July 3, 2012

boys will be boys...

At work today one of my commercial clients needed a personal auto policy because his 15 year old son got his license today (story of my life, everything needs to be done today!).  So anyway, father and son came in just before 5 and since I hadn't met them in person before we visited for a few minutes.  The father declined to shake my hand as his were dirty, but his son came right over and took me by the hand, and didn't let go...I think he was just a little excited about getting his license!  I was asking the son about driver's training and discovered he goes to the same school as Erin and is the same age, so I asked if he knows her....oh my...the reaction was completely obvious....his eyes lit up and he said he had three classes with her last year.  I sent them off to our personal insurance expert, but came back to check on them before I left.  I walked in as Suzi was telling the son not to let anyone else drive his car.  You know me, I had to tease him a little, so I said, "not even cute girls".  He's a quick one, he said, "well I don't have Erin's number anyway"...I think his Dad was a little embarassed!  I laughed and said "yep, she's cute!".

So there's my cute story for the day!

And here's my cute girl: