Monday, May 7, 2012

Yellowstone with the Dunphy's

Last night I dreamed that I was in a 1920's touring car, kind of like this:


With this happy couple on their anniversary:


Perfectly normal, right?  In my dream Phil was driving, Claire was in the backseat and I was in the passenger seat.  We were driving through Yellowstone and started down a hill toward a stop sign.  Phil tried to shift down but couldn't do it for some reason...apparently he didn't know how to use the brakes either (you know how dreams are).  So I grabbed the gear shifter and asked him if he had the clutch in...nope...that would be why he was having trouble shifting.  So we got the car stopped just as a fire broke out at the back of it. Claire found a fire extinguisher under the back seat and put the fire out.  Hurray!  And then I woke up. 

The funny part of this story is that I haven't even watched Modern Family in weeks!  Anyway, I do love the show...it cracks me up! 


1 comment:

FiveFrys said...

I love crazy dreams and I love it even more when people share theirs so I know I'm not the only crazy one! P.S. I love Modern Family too!