Tuesday, April 24, 2012

getting my sea legs

So...I have been single now for a little over 2 months, and it feels a little weird.  I think it's kind of like getting your sea legs...you know, when you first get on the boat you feel unsteady and like you might fall down at any moment, but after you do it for awhile it feels totally normal.  Although, actually, I think it's more like getting your land legs back again.  My marriage was the time on the boat and now that I'm off I'm getting back to normal. It still feels a bit weird but I think soon I'll feel comfortable again.

So, there's a short post to let you know I'm still here!

2 comments:

FiveFrys said...

You should walk your land legs with me to get some icecream, we are long overdue!

Marie said...

that sounds great! Are you free some night next week?