Friday, February 11, 2011

an evening at home...

Tonight I sat down with my two older kids to watch the movie "RED", which, by the way, I learned stands for Retired, Extremely Dangerous. hahahaha! About a fourth of the way in Lilly suddenly asked Thomas if he knew what his facebook status was....what was it, you ask?
"I love my little Sister Erin! This is a poem I wrote for Her!
E is for energetic
R is for randomly Awesome
I is for interestingly enough my favorite person too! :)
N is for Naturally beautiful"
I laughed so hard I cried! He ran upstairs and deleted it, no sense of humor somedays! Thomas is a huge fan of Morgan Freeman so when the movie ended he was completely shocked that they had actually killed off his character. Then Thomas wondered aloud if Morgan Freeman might have a 17 year old granddaughter...the mental image in my head was not very pretty!
Anyway, it was a fun movie, I love the cast!
By the way, now that I am posting blogs I realize just how much I do not remember of the rules of grammar...yikes!

3 comments:

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

Love it! He should have left it up - showed his sensitive side!

Anonymous said...

Erin and Maudie have been having lots of fun hacking people's facebooks and changing their statuses. They did the same thing to me. I didn't disagree with what they wrote though--that I loved them both and that they were awesome.

Marie said...

This is Erin's status at the moment: My brother, Thomas, is easily the coolest man I have ever met! His rippling muscles make me want to make him a sandwich all day long! Whew, that brother of mine is such a stud.