Friday, August 10, 2012

Wedding Dream...

The other night I dreamed I was getting married.  I had the dress on, and was headed down the aisle of a beautiful church and thinking "I"m not sure I want to do this, I'm just starting to like being single".  Dreams being what they are I was suddenly in the throes of planning my wedding (weird, I know), surrounded by friends and sisters and nieces, and still thinking I didn't really want to do it.  Then it was like the room sort of morphed into another church and I was headed down the aisle again, this time it was a smaller, plainer church, but still pretty.  This time though I REALLY started dreading the idea of getting married, just as I started looking for an escape route the room changed again.  I was preparing to walk down the aisle again, wearing a wedding dress, about to enter the chapel, having hurried conversations with family and bridesmaids and wondering why my Dad wasn't giving his traditional speech about how it's not too late to back out....and BAM!  I was headed down the aisle, this time it was kind of a country barn kind of a wedding and the groom was nowhere in sight, somehow we were getting married without him being there (I have no idea who he was, just in case you're wondering), I was beginning to panic when I woke with a start!  Hurray! 

I'm sure there's some fantastic meaning buried in all of that, tell me what your ideas are and I'll tell you what I think.  :)

No comments: